Setting Kinect to see your whole body
If your Kinect sensor is placed high (e.g. on top of the tv or on a shelf) or if your Kinect tuner setting is strange, it is possible that your Kinect angle will setup too high missing a portion of your feet (See image below).
- Select Tracking (with 'A' on the controller)
- Select 'Next' in 'Sensor position'
- Select 'Next' in 'Sensor Angle'
- Select 'Next' in 'Play space'
- Select 'Adjust Angle' in 'Body tracking'
- Select 'Tilt Down' until you can see most of your feet in 'Adjust Angle'. Note: Its best to leave the tips of the feet to just reach the bottom of the view or to go slightly outside.
- Then either 'Start Test' and complete it in 'Tracking' or just press 'B' as long as you get back to the game.
- Presto! You are set for the best experience.